The application proposes the construction of a four-lot subdivision on 5.34 acres. The subdivision would be located in the Residential A zoning district, which requires 150 feet of frontage and 30,000 square feet of area for a buildable lot. The wetlands on the property were delineated by David Burke and are being reviewed by the Conservation Commission.
Information & Plans
- Application Form - Preliminary Subdivision - 10.13.15
- Traffic Study - 1 Week
- Traffic Study - 3 Day
- Traffic Study - Volume
- Traffic Study - Speed
- 73 Olive St ANRAD
- 73 Olive St Wetland Delineation
- Updated ANRAD plan
- Order of Resource Area Delineation
- Preliminary Subdivision Plan 7.27.15
- Peer Review Iteration 1 - 8.21.15
- Traffic Peer Review 9.4.15
- Final Decision Prelim- 12.9.15
- Definitive Subdivision Plans - 4.6.16
- Definitive Subdivision Application - 4.14.16
- Peer Review - 5.10.16
- Sight Distance Plans - 5.20.16
- Sight Distance Peer Review Memo - 5.25.16
Send this project to a neighbor.
Copy & send the link:
coUrbanize believes there’s a better way to stay informed for those of us who can’t make every community meeting or peruse 300-page plans. Our goal is to grow better neighborhoods by connecting communities and developers in a way that’s simple and more productive.