The Town of Ashland is starting a planning process to revitalize its downtown. It's going to be the first refresh of our downtown area in decades.
>> Share this project: courb.co/ashlanddt
The first phase is design. The Town has engaged BSC to design and engineer a new streetscape for Main Street (between Water and Front Streets) and Front Street (between Main Street and Ashland Lumber). BSC will look to create a pedestrian-friendly... Read more...
Information & Plans
- Alternatives Presentation 3/18
- Globe Article - Downtown 9/17
- MWDN Article - OMG Bagel 2/18
- MWDN Article- Corner Spot 6/17
- MWDN Article - Riverwalk 10/17
- MWDN Article on Hudson's downtown revitalization
- MWDN Article on Riverwalk Project
- MWDN Article on Sept 19 Forum
- Final Design Presentation 9/18
- ULI TAP Presentation 12/17
- ARA 2010 Downtown Redev't Plan
- Koff 2010 Econ Dev'ment Report
- Kickoff Meeting 9/18/17
- Final Design Forum 9/18
- Final Report - Downtown Design
- Flyer 9/18/17
Send this project to a neighbor.
Copy & send the link: