When does the current City Manager’s contract expire? When will a new City Manager be hired?
- Our current City Manager is retiring on July 5, 2022. Through this process, we will hire a new City Manager by May 2022.
What happens with this feedback?
- We’ll use this feedback to create a leadership profile of the next City Manager, so our search firm, Randi Frank Consulting, knows what type of person we’re looking for.
What is the process for the candidate screening committee, and how can residents and stakeholders get involved?
- Once Phase 1 (Community Engagement/February 2022) is completed and a leadership profile has ben posted, we will post a self nomination form for residents and stakeholders to apply to be on the candidate screening committee which will happen in late April/early May. Please keep an eye out for the self nomination form in early March!
Will there be other opportunities to engage in this process once finalists are chosen?
- Yes! After finalists are chosen we will host town hall meetings and community interviews where residents will have the opportunity to engage with the candidates and ask questions.
How else can we get involved?
- Email email@example.com, attend the town hall meeting on February 16th 6:00pm-8:00pm, and subscribe for updates for future engagement opportunities!
Who should we contact if we have questions?
- Randi Frank, of Randi Frank Consulting is our point of contact for this entire search. You can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.