You're invited to the Open House on Nov. 23!
Thursday, November 23rd
5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Market Square Atrium
Please join us for an Open House on November 23rd and be a part of what’s taking shape on the central peninsula. An important milestone in the development of the plan, the purpose of the open house is to share progress on the development of the neighbourhood plan and to receive feedback on the draft materials and direction of the neighbourhood plan. This will include:
- Concept plans and development strategies for areas of the Central Peninsula identified as significant areas of growth and change;
- An action strategy outlining a wide range of actions, policies and advocacy positions to support both the economic, physical and social development of the Central Peninsula;
- Draft recommendations for updates to the City’s Heritage program;
- An open space and mobility strategy for the Central Peninsula; and
- Framework for a new urban design program to encourage growth and investment
5:30PM – 6:00PM, Sign In, Read About the Project, and Share Your Thoughts
6:00PM – 7:00PM, Presentation of the proposed direction for the Neighbourhood Plan
7:00PM – 8:30PM, Meet, mingle and share your thoughts
Please rsvp to email@example.com
Can’t make it to the Open House? All draft materials presented at the public open house will be posted to this website (www.takingshapesj.ca) for the community to provide additional feedback.