In 2014 MARTA, in partnership with Invest Atlanta, selected Columbia Ventures as their development partner for the Edgewood/Candler Park Station transit oriented development (TOD). The project will be located on 6.4 acres of underutilized surface parking on the south side of the Edgewood/Candler Park Station. This site is located in the historic Edgewood neighborhood in the City of Atlanta. This project is part of MARTA's broader TOD initiative, the goals of which are to increase ridership, generate revenue and support both local community development and regional economic development.
Information & Plans
- Edgewood/Candler Park Station Profile
- Edgewood-Candler Park MARTA Station Charette Report
- Request for Proposals
- Edgewood/Candler Park TOD Transportation Assessment
- Notice of Concrete Pour 4/8/17
- Notice of Concrete Pour 4/7/17
- Notice of Concrete Pour
- Concrete Pour Update
- Transit Oriented Development Guidelines
- MARTA TOD Process Overview
- Concrete Pour Notice - 4/29/17
- Notice of Concrete Pour 4/28/17
Send this project to a neighbor.
Copy & send the link:
coUrbanize believes there’s a better way to stay informed for those of us who can’t make every community meeting or peruse 300-page plans. Our goal is to grow better neighborhoods by connecting communities and developers in a way that’s simple and more productive.