Treasure Island Parcel Update
Hello everyone – thank you again for your participation as we continue this new phase of community engagement.
This week we will be asking for your input on the former Treasure Island retail space. We’d like to take this opportunity to give you a few reminders about the property and make sure we are clear about the scope of our ownership.
- We own the ground floor retail and surface parking behind the retail.
- We do not own the upper two floors, which are owned by 1660 North LaSalle Condominium Association.
- We do not have air rights, development rights, or any other ability to alter the building without full support and approval from the Condominium Association.
- We only control what happens to the retail unit.
As a reminder, you can engage with us via our website at www.engagefernhill.com. Once you are at the website, see below for a basic guide to navigating it:
- Looking for general process info? Visit the UPDATES toolbar.
- Wondering what your neighbors are saying? Everything is public in the FEEDBACK toolbar.
- Have a specific question on the process? Visit the FAQs toolbar.
- If your question is not answered by the FAQs, email us directly at OldTown@FernHillCompany.com
We value your feedback and want to ensure that we’re all working towards a realistic future for this and all of the other parcels. Thank you for your continued interest in this opportunity.
Nick Anderson and Mike Ellch