A Historic Building with a Contemporary Mission
The Foundry is an adaptive reuse project to build a self-sustaining center for creativity and collaboration for the Cambridge community with a mix of arts, cultural, educational, fabrication and commercial activities.
>> Share this project with neighbors: courb.co/foundry
Located at the intersection of the Kendall Square Innovation District and... Read more...
Information & Plans
- Community Presentation 7/25/18
- Foundry Landmark Designation
- Foundry Consortium Proposal
- Amended Foundry Dem. Plan
- Foundry Demonstration Plan
- History of Foundry - 2017
- Foundry Proposal One Pager
- Historic Commission Memo 2016
- Foundry Disposition 2015
- City Manager Report 2014
- HMFH Foundry Reuse Study 2013
- More Detailed Doc Library
Send this project to a neighbor.
Copy & send the link:
coUrbanize believes there’s a better way to stay informed for those of us who can’t make every community meeting or peruse 300-page plans. Our goal is to grow better neighborhoods by connecting communities and developers in a way that’s simple and more productive.