Join Us All Month Long!
Northwest Neighborhoods CDC (formerly DSCDO) and Cleveland Public Library are teaming up this month to provide multiple opportunities for engagement and feedback on the latest iteration of our Walz Library/Karam Senior Living project. Here are all the ways you can get involved:
- In Person: Thursday September 9 4:00PM-6:00PM
- Stop by the CPL Walz Branch (7910 Detroit Avenue) to see the latest design details and chat with representatives from CPL, Northwest Neighborhoods, and Bialosky Architects
- Display boards and input forms will be available throughout the entire month of September. Stop in, take a peek, and let us know what you think!
- Virtually: October 2021
- Northwest Neighborhoods CDC will be hosting a virtual meeting in October. More details to come!
- Please continue leaving feedback on our coUrbanize pages here:
- Karam Senior Living and CPL Walz Branch.
- By Phone and Text:
- Karam Senior Living: 216-284-4661
- CPL Walz Branch: 833-223-4295
We look forward to connecting with you!