Manchester TOD Study
SNHPC and the consultant design team (led by Goody Clancy) are excited to involve all who live, work, study, travel through, and have fun in Manchester in shaping the TOD Plan. We are working closely with residents and stakeholders to create a collaborative vision for how to improve biking and walking in the study area, making public transit work better, and encourage new development that can support new lifestyle choices. The Manchester TOD Plan will build on the success of Manchester Connects to set a course for investment in the future. We welcome you all aboard the TOD express!
How can I get involved?
Over the 15-month planning process, there will be many opportunities to participate.
Here’s how you can get involved today:
- Subscribe/register to this project website to receive email updates wen new content is published.
- Review the input on the MAP tab and share your thoughts on the COMMENTS tab.
- Get the word out by sharing this project with your neighbors, family, and friends.
- Read the entries in the update tab of this website to learn about the latest project milestones.
- Review the files linked at the bottom of this information tab of the CoUrbanize website.
We'll be updating the page regularly with new information. In August, the project design team will be publishing the Draft Transit-Oriented Development Plan and holding a series of public meetings.
We will be sure to keep you updated on all published content, public meetings, and input opportunities over the course of the planning process.
If you wish to have a more detailed conversation about the project, please visit the REQUEST A CHAT tab and fill out the online form to request a virtual coffee chat with a project team member.
Information & Plans
- Stakeholder Interviews_Mar-20
- Existing Cond. Report_Feb-20
- Existing Cond Report (Image)
- Existing Cond Report (Short)
- Charrette/Survey Report_Jan-20
- Role-Play Event Flyer_Dec-19
- Charrette Event Flyer_Dec-19
- January 2019 - RFQ