Ashland Solar, LLC, applicant, has applied for Site Plan Review under Chapter 282 Sections 8.3 and 9.4, and any other applicable Zoning bylaws, to construct and operate a 5.8MW ground-mounted solar installation on approximately 16 acres of the approximately 123 acre parcel. The property, Map #13 Lot #138, is located at 0 MBTA Roadway in the Rail Transit District B & E Zoning Districts. The proposed project is also located under the Photovoltaic Installations Overlay District. A public discussion will be held on June 14th, 2018 at 8:00 PM in the Board of Selectmen’s Room located at Ashland Town Hall, 101 Main Street, Ashland, MA.
Parties wishing to be heard on this matter should submit comments to the Planning Board ahead of time and/or appear at the time and place indicated above.
Materials may be viewed at Town Hall during normal business hours or at https://courbanize.com/maps/ashland-projects.
For more information or to submit comments contact Sheila Page at 508.532.7927 or email@example.com.
Information & Plans
- Notice of Intent
- NOI - Site Plans
- SwMmentPrmt - Site Plans
- Stormwater Management Permit
- Site Plan Review Amended
- Site Plans, 1 May 2018
- Zoning Map
- Superfund Plan - 1991
- Superfund Record Plan - 2002
- GCG Peer Review 6 June 2018
- Citizens Energy Slideshow 14 June 2018
- Tighe and Bond Stormwater Response 10jul2018
- Tighe and Bond Plnng Brd Supplemental Info 10Jul2018
- Revised Section Plans 12Jul2018
- Stormwater Revision for ballast substitution dated August, 24, 2018
- Tighe & Bond Landscape Plans 12Jul2018
- Reg'd Lease - Ashland Solar 25Jun2018
- T&B Progress StrmWtr Drwngs 23July2018
- T&B StrmWtr update memo 23July2018
- T&B StrmWtr peer review comments 23July2018
- Peer Review Response 26July2018
- Email from EPA dated August 9, 2018
- GeoTechnical Peer Review Reponse dated August 9, 2018
- T &B Response to Green Env. Comments dated August 16, 2018
- T & B Response to Stormwater Comments dated August 16, 2018
- T & B Revised Plans dated August 16, 2018
- T & B Response to GCG peer review dated August 24, 2018