Construction Update: September 2016
Beginning after Labor Day, construction will begin at Kendall Square! Through September 2016, you may see the following:
* Fencing to be erected on Carleton, Amherst, and Hayward Streets to create a laydown area for Turner Construction to bring materials and equipment.
* Trees and bushes will be removed next to E33 (34 Carleton St) and on Hayward Street to accommodate temporary construction curb cuts for truck entrances and to build a parking lot specifically for MIT Medical users headed to E23 (25 Carleton St)
* Single-lane closure on Amherst Street at the intersection of Amherst & Carleton to excavate and install sanitary piping and manholes
* Minor modifications to the loading docks behind E38 (292 Main St), E39 (290 Main St), and E48 (238 Main St) to accommodate construction vehicle circulation
* Temporary curb cuts and sidewalk modifications at the corner of Carleton St & Charlotte's Way, behind E39 (290 Main St) and behind E40 (1 Amherst St)
If you have any questions regarding the construction work on site, please contact Alison Crowley at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download the September 2016 construction activities map below, please click here.