Construction Update: Feb 13 - Feb 24
See the chart and map below for work occurring on Carleton, Wadsworth, and Amherst Streets over the next two weeks (click the image for larger versions!)
Work has also begun on the Kendall Garage within the closed parking lots behind 292 Main (E38), 290 Main (E39), and 238 Main (E48).
Click to download the 2-Week Lookahead Map and the corresponding 2-Week Lookahead Chart.
Major Operations Include:
- Pre-trenching and site excavation behind the Muckley Building (E40) for the Kendall Garage
- Demolition of E33 and E34
- Sanitary utility installation on Carleton St in front of the Medical Building (E23)
- Chilled water utility installation on Amherst St in front of Senior House (E2)
Traffic Routes Include:
- Carleton St: One-way traffic between Main St and the Medical Parking Lot; two-way traffic between the Medical Parking Lot and Amherst St
- Hayward St: Closed to all vehicular and pedestrian traffic
- Wadsworth St: One-way traffic between Main St and the Herman Garage; two-way traffic between the Herman Garage and Amherst St
- Amherst St: One-way traffic between Wadsworth St and Ames St