Construction Update: Mar 13 - Mar 24
See the chart and map below for work occurring on Carleton, Wadsworth, and Amherst Streets over the next two weeks (click the image for larger versions!)
Work has also begun on the Kendall Garage within the closed parking lots behind 292 Main (E38), 290 Main (E39), and 238 Main (E48).
Major Operations Include:
- Excavation and Flow Filling of Guide Wall Trenches
- Carleton St Sanitary Installation and Excavation. Carleton St Closed during day from Cambridge Trust Lot to Medical Lot
- Wadsworth south of Amherst One-Way running North from Memorial Drive for Eversource Duct bank work.
Traffic Routes Include:
- Carleton St: Closed to traffic from Main St to the Medical Parking Lot during structural demolition of E34; access to the Medical Parking Lot only available from Amherst St
- Hayward St: Closed to all vehicular and pedestrian traffic
- Wadsworth St: One-way traffic from Memorial Drive to Amherst St (south to north traffic only); two-way traffic from Amherst St to Main St
- Amherst St: One-way traffic between Wadsworth St and Ames St