Redmond Town Center
- Hines is Family Owned and operated;
- Ty Bennion, Andy Albrecht, and Patrick Woodruff, the local Hines partners, are all Puget Sound natives – this is where we were raised, and chose to raise our families;
- Meanwhile, Hines international real estate platform includes over 1,400 properties totaling over 492 million SF;
- This combination of local knowledge and relationships and a global platform of best practices from which to draw upon provide Hines with a unique lens through which to review the repositioning of Redmond Town Center.
- Fairbourne is a full-service real estate firm focused on the acquisition, management and asset management of retail, mixed-use, and office properties throughout
the United States.
- Established in 2016, with a portfolio of 21 properties comprising over 8.5 million square feet with an estimated value of over $1.8 billion. The firm’s founding
principals have over 125 years of combined experience in commercial real estate.
- Platform is focused on retail assets that are, or have the potential to be, dominant within their respective markets.
- At Redmond Town Center, Fairbourne’s primary investment is the retail portion of the project – preserving and enhancing value within the context of the
existing retail center is at the core of the investment thesis.