View the recording of the June 2nd Roux Campus Roundtable
Thank you to everyone who joined the forum on June 2, 2022 where we presented changes to the zoning plan in response to public feedback. You can watch a recording of the meeting using this link.
Highlights of revisions to the zoning plan include:
- A reduction of 468,000 square feet in building density, equivalent to 27% of the total
- A reduction in maximum building height from 210’ to 170’
- A reduction in traffic volume due to reduced lab and office space
- Limit of 8 stories for the hotel, with parking underneath
- A 60% reduction in retail space
We wish to express our sincere appreciation to all those who offered comments at our public forums, in person and on the website.
Please continue to share your feedback and questions in the Feedback section.