New downtown amenities!
Have you heard about these great additions to our increasingly vibrant downtown?
- Rockstar Nutrition opened last week at 1611 Main St to satisfy all your smoothie & energy tea needs.
- Did you know there was a new addition to the ever-growing Shops at Marketplace? Be sure to check-out Alchemy Nail Bar.
- W.O.W. Art Studio expanded into new space at 111 Chestnut Street.
- Union Station opened a state-of-the-art community conference room https://tinyurl.com/y36gdc4r
- Valley Venture Hub opened its doors on Bridge Street after much anticipation! https://tinyurl.com/yxnpkvyd
And you can start getting excited about these new additions on the way:
- Delaney's Market announced it will be opening a prepared foods market in the former Cafe Du Jour space on Main Street https://tinyurl.com/y5n8eerm
- Bar Kaya Sushi prepares to open on Worthington Street next to Art'e Pizza https://tinyurl.com/y4mq6zen
- Fresh Paint Springfield announces a mural festival taking place downtown this June 2 - 8th https://tinyurl.com/y37gtg73
- And, rumor has it that a biscuit & pie shop and a natural foods store will be opening this spring or summer near Stearns Square, so keep an eye out!