What's Happening this Month?
Over the next 3 weeks, the Sustainability team will be back out in the community sharing new draft materials and hearing from you. Look for us in the following ways!
- Sustainability Ambassadors: Your District Sustainability Ambassadors are making the rounds and continuing the conversations in your communities.
- Survey Signs: Look around your neighborhood parks, recreation centers, and other locations for survey signs that enable you to text your response to the team.
- Focus Groups: The team will be meeting with small groups of residents to take a deep dive into the new materials. These Focus Groups aim to reach groups of Detroiters who haven't been involved in this process yet.
- Practitioner Workshops: A group of non-profit, community, academic, and industry leaders will be meeting to give the team feedback on draft materials.
- New coUrbanize Content: Visit coUrbanize often to look for new questions on the comments and map page. We are looking forward to your feedback!