What's in the Works
Harvest Properties is transforming 1990 Bay Road, 1175 Weeks Street, 1250 Weeks Street, and now 1103 Weeks Street into a vibrant new waterfront development, including affordable housing, an employment center, and community gathering spaces for EPA residents. The proposed project will create 7 acres of community open space along the waterfront, bring locally-owned retail and new jobs into the neighborhood, as well as needed infrastructure improvements to the Ravenswood Business District. The Landing has the potential to enliven an underutilized area and play a major role in transforming the RBD into a Cultural, Arts and Business District.
Since the time of our Pre-Application submittal to the City in Feb. 2020, we heard from the City as well as many community stakeholders and neighbors the importance of providing affordable housing as part of our proposed plan. We are very pleased to announce we were able to acquire 1103 Weeks Street to address the community's needs and priorities. At 1103, we are proposing a mixed-use 95-unit, 100% affordable housing development, with ground floor, community-serving civic space, as well as a parking garage. We are very happy to be partnering on this project with Eden Housing, who will be the long-term owner and operator of the housing development. The addition of the affordable housing will complement the 918,000 sq. ft. of office, life/science, research & development, retail and community space that was included in our Pre-Application.
We also acknowledge that the City is in the process of updating the Ravenswood / 4 Corners Specific Plan. Harvest has participated in all the community & public meetings, and we understand that the outcome of this Specific... Read more...
Information & Plans
- Major App Submittal Part 1
- Major App Submittal Part 2
- Major App Submittal Part 3
- Major App Submittal Part 4
- Major App Submittal Part 5
- Major App Submittal-Narrative
- RBD & The Landing materials
- Oct '21 Updated Presentation
- Feb 4 Community Meeting Presentation
- Feb 4th Community Mtg Summary
- The Landing Survey
- The Landing Survey Results
- EPA Presentation Part 2 (Spanish)
- EPA Presentation Part 2 (English)
- EPA Presentation Part 1 (Spanish)
- EPA Presentation Part 1 (English)