Planning Development District Zoning Application Submitted
On March 11, 2019, Trinitas Ventures and our partners submitted a Planning Development Application to the City Council of Cincinnati and the City Planning Commission of Cincinnati.
This application provided the Council and Planning Commission with the following:
- Petition – A petition to City Council
- Description‐ description of the area to be rezoned
- Plat - A plat reproduced from an original drawing showing:
- Street right‐of‐way lines
- Existing zone lines
- The last name of the owner of each property
- The dimensions of the property being petitioned
These material are available to the public and all residents within 400ft of the property have received notice of the rezoning.
The application files can be seen on the City of Cincinnati website at https://www.cincinnati-oh.gov/planning/planning-projects-studies/the-district-at-clifton-heights-zone-change/