- Employ the gender lens to creating public recognition in our communities.
- Commemorate and recognize Santa Clara County women across all intersectional identities, highlighting their historical contributions to the region and beyond.
- Collaborate with youth, women artists, and cultural and community-based organizations.
- Facilitate community engagement through temporary public art projects.
- Explore recognition beyond monuments by employing various artistic methods to honor women’s achievements, including public art projects, naming public venues/buildings for distinguished women, and other ways to incorporate art that recognizes and educates our community about women’s contributions in Santa Clara County.
- Create permanent interactive public artworks in at least six locations throughout the County.